Friday, October 07, 2005

Mr. Medal of Freedom


I had the BEST, most WONDERFUL AWESOME post all but finished on this Digby post.

Then my computer burped.



Gone.

Pissed.

Here's the short version. Tenet has shut his mouth for some time, but it looks like he may be losing his patience. I have a feeling that if he sings, we could have another wee scandal that could cause schrub and the cowboys a problem. Porter Goss is doing his best to keep it hush hush (with the media's help), but some patriot will leak it.

If the Dems take either house in Congress in 2006, we could have another/last nail in the coffin. I hope so. But then I've always been known as a dreamer.




Still pissed. I might hate blogger...or my computer...or both.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Edward said...

I enjoyed reading your blog it was cool and interesting

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger greyhair said...

Cool. Welcome and come back again soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Site Counter
eXTReMe Tracker