Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Future Sy

Here's an excerpt from an interview that Seymour Hersh did with Amy Goodman of Democracy Now!
AMY GOODMAN: By the way, do you believe that the secret prisons are in Romania and Poland, as Human Rights Watch believes, that the Washington Post won't name, but exposed?

SEYMOUR HERSH: Well, Amy, I’m actually doing some more work on it. But I will tell you this, the C.I.A. prisons are there. There have been prisons, the C.I.A. has run prisons for many, many years around the world. And I’m sure terrible things happen. But that's actually not where the real game is. They're somewhere else.

AMY GOODMAN: Where?

SEYMOUR HERSH: Other places. I’m -- let me do my reporting, and I promise I’ll publish it, and I promise I’ll come and talk to you about it.
Looks to me like Sy might have some more stories up his sleeves.

Go read the entire interview. He expands a bit on his article in the New Yorker, particularly on the fear that generals in the Pentagon are experiencing. These generals are telling him that Bush is out of control and delusional about Iraq, a very dangerous situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Site Counter
eXTReMe Tracker