Wednesday, November 09, 2005

B Not B

I can personally verify part of this story as I saw these protestors near the White House during the Septemeber Peace March. Via Salon:
According to a report in today's Los Angeles Times, topless activists from the organization Breasts Not Bombs were arrested yesterday at the State Capitol in Sacramento while protesting several Arnold Schwarzenegger-sponsored initiatives on the ballot today. "We have done these demonstrations from San Francisco to Mendocino to the gates of the White House and never been restrained in this way," Breasts Not Bombs member Sherry Glaser told 100 onlookers, before peeling off her top.
Generally a pretty routine story, until you get to this:
Unbelievably, it seems Glaser and Love got off easy -- the California Highway Patrol has threatened to prosecute the protesters as sex offenders, which would mean their names would show up on a registry alongside those of hardened criminals
Unbelievable tight asses.

BTW, I have graphics for this post from my own camera, but in the spirit of good taste won't repost them.....

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I have long maintained that there is nothing indecent about female breasts anyway. I've seen shirtless men who have larger breasts than some women I know. It is PURE DISCRIMINATION.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Site Counter
eXTReMe Tracker