Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Kinda Bored

Talk about getting screwed!
Four years ago, Etienne Verhees broke two vertebrae falling off a ladder, after which doctors put a metal plate in his neck to help heal the wound.

This week, the Belgian coughed up one of four screws used to hold the plate in place.

"I have had a cold for the past few days," Verhees told daily Gazet Van Antwerpen. "I had a terrible cough a few days ago. That's when I suddenly felt something in my mouth.
"It turned out to be a screw."

One of the doctors involved told the paper he assumed the screw had moved because of an infection Verhees suffered following a second operation, which caused his neck to swell.
Never guess I'm kinda bored wouldya? I'm in that kind of mood today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Site Counter
eXTReMe Tracker